1. What is personal data?
The term 'personal data' refers to all information relating to an individual whose identity is identified or identifiable ('respondent'). Therefore, it is any information that can directly identify an individual such as name, personal identification number, mailing address and email address. Identification may be directly by the information itself or in connection with any other information we possess or which is likely to come into our possession.
|Any information that directly or indirectly identifies an individual.
2. Who We are
Klimaoprema d.d. (hereinafter refferd to as ' the Company') is The Data Processor. This means that the Company determines how personal data will be processed, the means of processing and the purpose of processing Your personal data.
|The Company is the Data Processor.
3. Which personal data do we collect and how do we use that personal data
The Company collects the personal data as follows:
We process your personal data only to the extent determined by the needs of the services we provide or other processing purposes, namely:
- Personal data collected while selling our products and providing our services
- Personal data collected in the course of our buisness
- Personal data collected in the recruitment process
- Personal dta collected through video surveillance
- Personal data collected through our site/use of IP addresses
- Personal data collected through cookies
- For purpose of protection of the person and property through video surveillance of the exterior surface of the building, as well as the premises and parts of the premises of the Company located at Gradna 78A, Samobor; Ulica kralja Petra Krešimira IV. BB, Samobor; Ulica dr.Franje Tuđmana 14b, Sveta Nedelja; as well as Industrijski park 19, Nova Gradiška, we process videos of the stated spaces that capture your face. This processing is based on our legitimate interests, so personal data will be processed for a period specified by applicable law, up to a maximum of six months. Only the authorized person authorized by the Company can access the said records. Also, in order to prevent unauthorized access to such records, the Company has established an automated system of records to record access to video surveillance, in accordance with applicable regulations. If you do not consent to the processing of your data by video surveillance, you may not be able to access our premises.
- For the purpose of performance a contract with our costumers, we process the personal data of our current customers (in the case of user who is a natural person), persons authorized to represent our legal entity users, their employees, and related persons. Such personal information may include name, surname, personal identification number, residence, email address and telephone number. The legal basis for such processing is the perfomance of the contract, that is, the legitimate interest of the Data Processor. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and for a maximum of five years from the start of the limitation period for each individiual case. In the event that you as a customer do not provide us with all the necessary information, we may not be able to sign the contract with you or fulfill all our obligations arising from such contract.
- For purposes of compliance with the obligations of certain applicable regulations, in particular the Accounting Act, the Electronic Communications Act, and the General Tax Law, on which we process your personal data, which includes first name, last name, personal identification number, date and place of birth, gender, residence, email address, telephone number, IBAN account number [*******]. Processing is based on compliance with the legal obligations to which we are subject. Personal data will be processed for a period determined by specific regulations.
- For the purpose of recruitment, we collect personal information from potential employees and other candidates ( eg students in practice). Personal data collected for this purpose includes CVs and/or other information normally found in the CV and/or usually related to the recruitment process, such as first name, last name, personal identification number, date and place of birth, gender, residence, address, email, telephone number, educational and work experience information and photographs. The information provided may also include specific categories on personal data (eg health status). If you do not provide us with such information for the purpose of employment, we may not be able to enter into a work relation with you and fulfill all our obligations arising from such relation and work contract. If a candidate is not offered a job or an individual role on particular occasion, but we believe that such candidate may be suitable for a different role in the future, with the consent of such a candidate, we may retain his or her personal data for future consideration. Data collected on the basis of a permit given for future consideration for employment will be deleted after the expiration of 6 months from date of the permit or after the cancellation of the permit and/or cessation of processing due to the fulfillment on the purpose for which it was given and/or cessation of processing due to a decision of the state authority competent for the supervision of personal data.
- For the purposes of advertising our products and services, we may process the personal data of our customers, potential customers and their employees, which include first and last name, email adress, telephone number, job title. The personal data which is listed above, is collected during our buisness contacts on a personal basis or we process it based on our legitimate interest. However, at any time, you may refuse to receive these types of notifications about our offers and services ( or you may request a database opt-out). The consent given for the purpose of advertising our services is valid until the cancellation and/or cessation of processing due to the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was given and/or cessation of processing due to a decision of a state authority competent to control personal data.
- For the purpose of answering to user inquiries via email, we may process your personal data. including your e-mail address, IP address, as well as information you provide to us. Such processing is based on the legitimate interest or taking action at the request of the respondent prior to the conclusion of the contract. Your personal data will be processed for the time it takes to fulfill this purpose, but no longer than 6 months. In the event that you as a user do not provide the personal data such as e-mail or telephone number, we may not be able to respond to your request.For the purpose of enabling to use our web site www.klimaoprema.hr we may process your personal data, which includes network identifiers, technical cookies and related technical information. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest. Personal data will be processed and stored for a period that is necessary to ensure the functionality of the site (only for a few days or weeks). Visitors to our site are not required to provide personal information in order to use most of its functionality. In addition to the data collected through our site as described above, we use technology to automatically collect data about the use of our site through Google Analytics solely for the purpose of producing statistical reports. The Company cannot uniquely identify visitors via the visitor’s IP address. We use “cookies” to collect the information described in the previous paragraph. A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser and stored on hard drive. You can change the settings for deleting or blocking cookies.
|We collect personal data on the described way.
We collect personal data on the described way.
We collect personal data for the following purposes:
- Protection of the person and property through video surveillance
- Performance of the contract
- Compliance with the obligations of the applicable regulations
- Advertising of ourproducts and services
- Answering to user inquiries
- Allowing web pages to be used
We process personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interests
- Performance of the contract
- Compliance with legal regulations
- Action at the request of respondents
4. With who do we share your personal data
In some cases, your personal data may be shared with trusted third parties who provide us with administrative and technical support, respectively with data processing providers who apply appropriate technical and security measures and mechanisms to ensure the protection of personal data. We may also share your personal data with the competent governmental authorities who will process it within the scope of their duites within the scope of the law when such an obligation is prescribed by applicable law and in accordance with their legal autority, as well as with external advisers and other temporary employees who are bound by confidentiality
Only a limited number of our employees will have access to your personal data. Employees are required to keep your personal data and to implement technical and organizational safeguards.
|We only share your personal data with those with whom it is necessary to share it for the puprose and to ensure a sufficient level of protection.
Also, access to your personal data is restricted
5. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
If we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will, as required by applicable laws and regulations, ensure that the rights of respondents are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards.
|In the case of transfer, we provide appropriate protection of personal data.
6. What are your rights regarding personal data
What are your rights under data protection laws and regulations?
Unless exceptions are made to them under applicable data protection laws and regulations, respondents have the following rights with respect to their personal data processd by the Company:
- The right to obtain confirmation from us if personal data relating to the respondent is processed or not and, if so, access to such personal data ('Respondent's Right to Access');
- The right to request the correction or supplemention of any personal data if its found to be inaccurate or incomplete ( 'The Right to Rectification');
- The right to request the deletion of personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Company processes the same data ( 'the Right to Deletion');
- The right to withdraw the consent at any time if processing takes place on the basis of a consent;
- The right to request that the Company provide you with your personal data and, if possible, directly transmit that data to another processing manager if applicable ( 'the Right to Data Transfer);
- The right to request a restriction on further processing,if applicable ( 'The Right to Restriction of Processing');
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, if applicable ('The Right of Objection');
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority
In the event that the respondents decide to exercise one of the above stated rights, the Company will act upon the request without undue delay. We will also provide respondents with information about actions taken without undue delay and in any event within one month of receiving the request.
That time limit may be extended by an additional two months, as appropriate, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify the respondent of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, together with the reasons of the delay.
This information is provided free of charge. If the requests of the respondents are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their frequent repetition, we reserve the right:
a. to charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or notices or acting upon a request;
b. refuse to act on the request.
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to delete
- Right to withdraw consent, at any time
- Right to data transfer
- Right to limit processing
- Right to object
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority
7. How long do we store your personal data
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing , that is, usually for the period of fulfilment of a contractual relationship or for a period that is explicitly required by applicable law. If we process your personal data based on your consent, such personal data will only be processed during of the authorization, which you may withdraw or limit at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we'll stop processing the personal data for the purposes for which you have given your approval.
Thereafter, this datawill be currently deleted or anonymised, unless the same data has to be stored for a specified period, in accordance with company, tax, or other regulations, in which case the same data will no longer be processed for other purposes.
|We store you data as required to fulfill the purpose or as required.
8. Further processing for new purposes
If we intend to use your personal information for a new purpose not covered by this Notice, we will provide you with a new Notice explaining this new use before being processed and determinated with the relevant purposes and processing conditions.If and when required, we will seek prior consent for such new processing.
|You will be notified prior the processing of your personal data for the new purpose that you are not informed in this Notice.
9. What types of security measures do we use to protect your personal data?
|Imamo odgovarajuće mjere za zaštitu sigurnosti osobnih podataka.
10. Will this Data Protection Notice change
We are constantly monitoring and improving our data protection practices. Due to these continuous changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data protection practices will change from time to time. Therefore, we encourage you to check this site frequently for any updates.
|We will update this Notice as necessary.
11.How to contact us
To excerise all relevant rights, send inquiries or complaints, please contact us first at:
Tel.: +385 1 3362513
Faks: +385 1 3362905
You can contact the Agency for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Croatia at 00385 (0) 1 4609-000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Agency for Personal Data Protection, Martićeva ulica 14, HR - 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
|Feel free to contact us.