Our success and our future depend on competent, motivated and ambitious employees. Our business and workforce are continuously growing. We are currently employing a staff of over 460 at our premises in Croatia – in Samobor and Nova Gradiška.
Human resource structure:
- over 100 engineers, including 70 mechanical engineers
- over 250 manufacturing workers – our biggest division
- technical and administrative qualified staff in various business-related occupations
As an employer, we are focused on continuous training and development of employees. This allows us to deliver products and services of excellent quality and retain a community of highly skilled professionals. We encourage employee creativity and proactivity. They are appraised and rewarded for their performance.
We take great pride in partnership with the education and scientific community (vocational Industrial school Nova Gradiška, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb) which allows us to contribute to the development of new professionals in our society.
Our daily goal is to promote cooperative practices among employees which are based on trust and respect. We care and support their development and wellbeing. We are building a community of satisfied people who enjoy their work and working environment.
We continue to upgrade benefits that our employees enjoy:
- Professional training and development
- Travel allowances
- Private health insurance policy
- Multisport program
- Team building
- Family day, Health day, Employee of the year scheme, Christmas party
- Christmas bonus, Easter bonus and annual leave bonus
- Company loan schemes with partner banks
For more details on our working environment, corporate culture, job vacancies and applications please visit our website:
For inquiries about student internships, vacancies and employment please contact our Human resource department at: