Klimaoprema d.d. Within the Call for Proposals “Competence and Development of SMEs” from the Competitiveness and Cohesion Program 2014-2020, it successfully implemented a project entitled “Investment in the construction and equipping of a new production facility and improvement of the business processes of Klimaoprema d.d.”. The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The implementation of the project started on February 10, 2017, and the project was successfully completed 27 months later, ie May 10, 2019.
The project upgraded the existing hall in Nova Gradiška and built and equipped a new production facility. The total area of the newly built halls is about 18,000.00 m². The new premises will enable the expansion and expansion of the production program, more adequate storage capacities and satisfaction of market demand. In the near future, the project will create the preconditions for revenue and export growth, productivity gains, cost reductions, the introduction of 10 new innovative products, and the retention of existing and employment of new employees, which will ultimately increase competitiveness and the development of new competencies.
Project activities were:
Total project value:
- Extension and construction of a new warehouse and production building in Nova Gradiška
- Supply of the following equipment:
- Plasticizing line
- CNC driller on the cylindrical product line
- Machine for bending and welding cylindrical housings
- Robotic machine for making grooves of cylindrical products
- CNC puncher on the square product line
- Laser punch line and bender for housing and parts
- Robotic panel rivet line
Total Eligible Cost: